Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007

18K Gtd - $55 Tourney @ PartyPoker

To make it very short.. teh_"T-Homofürst"_nooooort has persuaded me 2 play teh 55 bucks / 18k grtd tourney... which i rly didnt want 2 play...




I has own3d teh Sh1t. thanks.



synopsis:

-EARLY-
some small pot wins, some losses... pretty standard.
-MIDDLE-
building stack, catching some cards and spots of cause, temporary top 5 in chips ( ~80 - 90 left )
-END-
up-and-down ... one really bad hand @ 25 players left i think, which killed me almost ^^


-> after this hand, i played very aggro 2 rebuild my stack, which worked very well...

-FT-
got nice stack, kickin' my opponents ***** Top-2 Deal as CL.
Runner-Up was solid player, so i was fine with 'Chipcount-Deal'.


thx 2 all @ TS 4 support

  • teh_"T-Homofürst"_nooooort [1k swap -> biatch!!!!11111einself2753]
  • tehBackman
  • TMMG
  • JoJo


special-thx 2 M4rco from PushAny2.de

gg
franzose

Keine Kommentare: